Sunday, September 2, 2012

Some more box bags to share

Once each of these box bags find a home, they seem to take on the name of the person who bought them with me.   And I just love seeing them being used for projects at our knit ins!!!!!

Each of these three have found a new home.
"The Elizabeth"


"The Shari"


 "The Trish"


As always, no two are the same.  
However I have had requests to make matching sets....one of them is in the works for a special order.  But I am going to try and only sell matching sets together.

This weekend I went on a little day roadtrip with some knitty friends and picked up some new fabric!!! I am so in love with it, and can't wait to make up some bags.

I also have some plans for some lined drawstring bags too.......My mind is racing

Stay tuned for "The AlishiaMarie" I just finished that one up tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment